You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Top Line 167 is a sleek, flush-mounting gas cooktop with a glass lid that covers the burners for a clean and modern look. Extremely elegant, Top Line cooktops are designed for upscale marine interiors.
Among the Euro Series, the 167 is 2" wider and 4" shallower than the 169 model Fisheries offers; but is the same height/thickness. It features smaller, 5350 and 3450 BTU burners.
The Euro 167 cooktop comes with two sets of mounting trim —
One trim/seal is for flush mounting leaving the surface of the glass lid at the same level as the countertop.
A second trim/seal is for surface mounting - leaving the glass lid just slightly raised (1/4") above the countertop surface. See illustration.
• Upscale feel, look, and functionality of easy-to-clean glass surface
• Solid, no-rattle design
• Sealed cast (not pressed) metal burners for improved durability and cleaning
• 12 volt electronic ignition
• Burner output - 5350 BTU (large x 2), 34500 BTU (small x 1)
• Flame failure automatic gas shut-off
• Powder-coated steel trim and steel frame
• Overall dimensions - 23.625"W x 14.69"D x 4.125" Deep
• 2-year limited warranty
The Euro 160 Series cooktops have a variety of options available by special order. These include base glass colors, lid colors, and knob colors to match exisitng decors; also stainless steel mounting frame, and split lid. Please inquire at 800-426-6930.
Click here to read the Owner's Manual.