You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Extremely elegant, Top Line cooktops are designed for upscale marine interiors.
One of the Euro Series, the 169 model is a recessed burner, glass-lined cooktop with a hinged glass lid that folds down to leave a clean, streamlined galley counter when not in use.
Among the Euro Series, the 169 is 2" narrower and 4" deeper than the 162 or 167 models; but is the same height/thickness. It features larger, 9800 and 6300 BTU burners.
The Euro 169 cooktop comes with two sets of mounting trim —
One trim/seal is for flush mounting leaving the surface of the glass lid at the same level as the countertop.
A second trim/seal is for surface mounting - leaving the glass lid just slightly raised (1/4") above the countertop surface. See illustration.
• Upscale feel, look, and functionality of easy-to-clean glass surface
• Solid, no-rattle design
• Sealed cast (not pressed) metal burners for improved durability and cleaning
• 12 volt electronic ignition
• Burner output - 9800 BTU (large), 6300 BTU (small x 2)
• Flame failure automatic gas shut-off
• Powder-coated steel trim and steel frame
• Overall dimensions - 21.5"W x 18.75"D x 4.125"H
• 2-year limited warranty
The Euro 160 Series cooktops have a variety of options available by special order. These include base glass colors, lid colors, and knob colors to match exisitng decors; also stainless steel mounting frame, and split lid. Please inquire at 800-426-6930.
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.