Oberdorfer has a well-earned reputation for manufacturing extremely high quality bronze pumps. The N202M pumps come with 2-hole mounting flanges and 5-hole mounting flanges. 2-hole models have a slotted drive shaft and an oil cup; 5-hole models have a drive shaft with a male tang.
Direction of shaft rotation determines inlet and outlet ports.
• 2-bolt or 5-bolt flange mounting with Up direction inlet & outlet ports
• Port size for all pumps listed: 3/8" female NPT inlet and outlet
• 2 separate seals: main pump and flange mounting
• New style pumps have integral cam machined into the pump body (approx. post 2004)
• Convenient drain plug
• Neoprene impeller is standard; nitrile impeller (#8514) available by special order
• Max RPM is 3500, generating max 26 psi
• Capable of 15 ft lift fully primed
• Old-style #6597 cover plate has a raised casting on the outside, and is smooth on the inside - seals with a paper gasket
• New-style (approx. post 2003) #6597B cover plate is smooth on both sides - seals with an O-ring in the pump body
• #10725 Repair Kit includes Impeller, lip seals, retaining ring, and both an O-ring and a paper gasket for either style cover plate
• #11691 Repair Kit includes the above, as well as a carbon bearing
• Note: Fisheries Supply is a Master Distributor of Oberdorfer pumps; call if you don't see the pump you need
• High chrome nickel stainless steel shaft