You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Typically, the light is called a Masthead light for power vessels and Steaming light for sailing vessels, but these terms are sometimes used interchangeably. Like those in the LX Collection, this light is made using solid aluminum construction and a cast acrylic lens. The Q Steaming/Masthead LED Nav Light exceeds 5 nautical miles of visibility and is certified for both power and sailing vessels that are up to 164 feet in length.
New to the Weems & Plath OGM Series, the Q Collection is the next generation of LED Navigation lights and incorporates the latest LED technology using a modular, modern design. All Q Collection lights are upgradeable, more efficient, and 20-30% brighter than LX Collection lights.
Includes a waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 6-foot mating cable assembly featuring a PVC jacket. Mounting bracket sold separately.
• Visibility: 5+NM
• Voltage: 4-48V DC
• Current Draw: 0.5 Amps at 12V DC
• Power Consumption: 6.5 Watts
• Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225°
• Vertical Viewing Angle: +/- 36°
• Wiring: 3-pin waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 6-foot mating cable (3 wire)
• Housing Color: White
• Certifications: USCG 5NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
• Construction: Solid Aluminum, UV Resistant Cast Acrylic
• Made in the USA
• Limited Lifetime Warranty