You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Q Collection’s TriColor/Anchor LED Navigation Light is waterproof, exceeds 2 nautical miles of visibility and uses 5 times less power than comparable incandescent lights. Like those in the LX Collection, this light is made using solid aluminum construction and a cast acrylic lens to make it last for years without yellowing. O-rings at the top, bottom, and middle of the light ensure a tight, waterproof enclosure. Easy to install and certified for use on sailing vessels up to 65 feet in length.
The Weems & Plath OGM Series, the Q Collection is the next generation of LED Navigation lights and incorporates the latest LED technology using a modular, modern design. All Q Collection lights are upgradeable, more efficient, and 20-30% brighter than LX Collection lights.
Includes a waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 6-foot mating cable assembly featuring a PVC jacket. Mounting brackets optional.
• Visibility: 2+NM
• Voltage Range: 4-48V DC
• Current Draw: 0.39 Amps at 12V DC for TriColor; 0.28 Amps at 12V DC for Anchor
• Power Consumption: 4.5 Watts
• Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112.5°/ea for Port and Starboard (225° total); 135° for Stern; 360° for Anchor
• Vertical Viewing Angle: +/- 36°
• Wiring: 3-pin waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 6-foot mating cable (3-wire)
• Photodiode versions automatically turn the light on at dusk and off at dawn
• Housing Color: Black or white
• Certification: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
• Construction: Solid Aluminum, UV Resistant Cast Acrylic
• Made in the USA
• Limited LIFETIME Warranty