The Outback FlexMax is an energy efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system. The innovative FlexMax MPPT software monitoring is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers.
This is accomplished by adjusting the charge rate, according to the battery's voltage and temperature, allowing for maximum charge saturation. Computer-controlled active cooling, allows the FlexMax charge controller to operate at its full maximum current rating of 60A or 80A in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
A built-in, backlit 80-character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days.
The integrated OutBack network communications allows FlexMax Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a Mate system display, providing unrivaled system integration. FlexMax supports a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank.
• Increases photovoltaic array captured output by up to 30%
• Advanced continuous maximum power point tracking
• Full power output in ambient temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
• Battery voltages from 12V DC to 60V DC
• Full OutBack network integration and programmability
• Programmable auxiliary control output
• Built-in 128 days of data logging
• 5-year warranty