You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These hand-held red flares meet demanding SOLAS specifications. They are brighter than non-SOLAS flares, and are designed to withstand exceptional environmental exposure and to perform reliably under extreme conditions.
The flare is encased in a steel tube for safety to eliminate damage from burning ashes (can be used in inflatable rafts).
For greater operational ease and safety, it is fitted with an integral pull, twist and strike firing mechanism.
Additional features of this signal are that waterproofing is achieved without the use of sealing tapes, hence easier operation, and once ignited the flare will continue to operate, even if immersed in water.
• Meets the specifications of SOLAS, USCG, and EC-type certificates
• Approved for day and night use to pinpoint position
• Visibility up to 5 miles
• Easy to operate even with cold wet hands
• Award winning pull-twist-strike firing mechanism
• Burns for 60 seconds at 15,000 candlepower
• Sold by the each
• Note: This item can be shipped within the US by ground via common carrier (truck), but will incur a hazmat handling fee if shipped via UPS or FedEx; CANNOT be shipped by air, nor via USPS (U.S.Mail)