This motor lift makes it easy on your back by allowing you to raise and lower a heavy auxiliary motor without having to muscle it up and down.
The heavy-duty Model 35 Lift can handle motors up to 35 horsepower or 150 pounds.
Most commonly used to raise your kicker/trolling motor, this lift can also be used on a single outboard that is your only source of propulsion when coming in for a landing in shallow water, for example.
Use the tilt function to raise your kicker motor out of the water when traveling at high speeds using the main engine, or in structural situations where your boat's transom is too high to hang the outboard directly on the transom, or where you need to compensate for an overly steep transom angle.
The Model 35 has two setback options: 7" or 13".
Choose the larger setback to move the motor aft when extra room is needed to achieve the desired tilt angle without hitting the transom, or when your kicker motor would otherwise interfere with an inboard, I/O, or jet-drive installation.
• Powerful 12 volt actuator can support the motor in any position
• 12 foot wire harness with water resistant push button up/down control
• Large tilt range from 0° to 65°
• Durable frame is powder coated marine grade 713 aluminum; chromate dipped for corrosion protection
• Can be used in saltwater; recommend use of 55-9000 anode
• Optional wireless remote control is available by special order (PAN 55-0105)
• When installed, the outboard plate is 3" higher than the transom plate
• Additional 3" spacer kit for a 16" setback is available; see Related Products, below
• See Specification Table for mounting hole spacings
• Comes complete with installation instructions, mounting template, and owner's manual
Note - To provide adequate support, the entire surface of the transom pad must be in contact with the transom of the boat.