You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Mini Valve - 1/8" NPT, Male⁄Female
These Parker industrial ball valves are intended for general purpose use in air and water applications (not to be used with fuel).
Please be aware that ball valves are intended for use in the fully open or closed positions. Depending on application conditions, throttling of the valve may result in premature seal failure and/or inability to turn the valve handle.
For use on water and air service lines on capital equipment and plant design plumbing that require total shutoff capability.
These Parker Mini-Valves are ideal for use in confined and hard to reach applications. The chrome-plated brass extruded body allows for extended service life.
Features of the MV608/609 valves include blowout proof stem, hard chrome plate ball, PTFE seats, viton stem seals, and standard yellow handle.
• Solid chrome plated brass ball
• Male/female NPT threads
• Max. 450 psi rating (lower at less than 35°F and above 100°F)
• 1/4 turn handle action between On and Off with positive stop
• Mini-valves are not UL listed and are not intended for use with gas or diesel
• Double seal system allows valve to be operated in both directions making installation easier
• Longer body style for longer, deeper thread connections
• One piece drawn sand blasted chrome plated body
• Made in Italy
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 205528||MFG #: MV608-2|
10 In Stock
|SKU #: 205527||MFG #: 101-347|
31 In Stock
|SKU #: 205588||MFG #: 101-348|
18 In Stock
|SKU #: 205589||MFG #: 101-349|
17 In Stock