You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
In the 1550 series cases Pelican adds a second layer of customizable foam, doubling the instrument or tool carrying possibilities.
Like all Pelican cases, the 1550s are watertight, crushproof and dust proof. They seal with a neoprene O-ring and ABS "easy-to-open" latches, and include an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
These cases feature two levels of Pick 'n pluck™ foam and a lid lined with convoluted foam to protect against impact, vibration or shock, and allow for you to create custom-fitted compartments for your gear.
• Great for demanding activities and conditions; IP67 rated - can be submerged in water to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
• Interior dimensions (L×W×D) 18.63" x 14.18" x 7.72"
• Exterior dimensions (L×W×D) 20.66" x 17.20" x 8.40"
• Open-cell core with solid wall design - forming a strong, lightweight case
• Easy open double throw latches
• Neoprene O-ring seal
• Automatic purge valve equalizes internal air pressure as altitude changes; keeps water and dust out
• Fold down handle with comfortable rubber covering molded grip
• Supplied complete with 2 layers of pre-scored pick 'n pluck foam
• Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
• Personalized nameplate available (at additional cost)
• Lifetime guarantee
• Made in USA