20,000 candlepower from a 6 ounce flashlight!
This isn't a light you'd use for casual trail walking or doing repairs, but when you need a compact, powerful flashlight, you'll be glad you have it.
The M6 is packaged with a free Cordura® holster and 2 CR123 Lithium batteries.
• High-pressure xenon lamp for intense brightness; 20,000 cp (74 lumens)
• Tough CNC-machined aluminum chassis has a knurled body for a secure grip
• Push-button tail cap switch prevents accidental activation
• 6 volts, 7.8 watts, 1.30 amps
• Light output: 82 lumens
• Run time: 1 hr 15 min
• Beam distance: 475 ft
• Peak beam intensity: 5260 candela
• Water resistance: IPX4 - protected against splahing
• Replacement battery: CR123 lithium ion (x 2)
• Replacement bulb - Use part # PPI 2324 Lamp Module (includes reflector)
• Weight w/batteries: 5.8 oz; length 5.5"
• Lifetime warranty; you break it, they replace it....forever
Heavy on the technical side...
CAUTION: This Pelican Flashlight is a high output Professional Grade Lighting Product and can generate significant heat and light intensity.
Do not leave activated flashlight unattended.
Do not cover activated flashlight.
Do not place activated flashlight against combustible material or material that could be damaged by heat.
Keep activated flashlight well ventilated.
If the lamp is activated while in a case or other container, the lamp could overheat and cause damage to surrounding materials.