The water resistant Big D was designed with two things in mind: heavy duty and light weight.
There are two battery systems available with this light: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) and SLA (Sealed Lead Acid), both with a 110V transformer/charger. The light includes two bulbs, giving you a choice of intensities and burn times. With each bulb, the NiMH version burns 1/2 hour longer than the lead acid version, and comes fully charged and ready to use. Vehicle installation is also possible with 12V plug-in adapter or direct wiring. The charging base can be attached to a wall and the quick release design allows you to remove the Big D with one hand. The light comes standard with a Fast Charger (3 - 4 hrs.) base unit, but can be special ordered with a Trickle Charger (10 - 12 hrs.) for a more complete charge.
• A commercial grade flashlight for heavy duty use in firefighting, construction, SAR, commercial fishing, etc.
• High intensity Xenon 24W primary bulb, with second Xenon 11W back-up bulb included
• Rechargeable - always ready to use
• Steady beam or strobe function
• Multi-position rotating head
• Primary bulb produces a bright 600 lumens (45,000 candle power)
• Includes shoulder strap and protective metal grill for lens
• Approximate weight with batteries is 3.9 lb
• Tested to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1901-26 shock test; UL listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div.2 Grp D, T1