This powerful flashlight was designed with one thing in mind: SAFETY.
It carries a variety of approvals, allowing safe use in many different hazardous environments and conditions.
The SabreLite is O-ring sealed with a twist-on shroud, and comes with a polarity battery guard tray that safeguards against dangerous "outgassing" of hydrogen from an accidentally reversed cell.
It is powered by 3 C alkaline cells, submersible, and has an ABS resin body which resists chemicals, corrosion, and extreme temperatures.
The SabreLite™ includes a belt clip, stainless steel split ring and black lanyard.
Accidental turn on and mechanical switch failure is eliminated because of the rotary on/off switch.
Unlike ordinary flashlights that produce a yellow beam, the SabreLite's incredibly bright xenon lamp produces a powerful, tightly focused, collimated white beam.
• Operates on (3) C cell batteries (Batteries NOT included)
• High impact polycarbonate lens
• EX (CE), FM, CSA, MSHA and UL approved
• Light output: 53 lumens
• Run time: 5 hr
• Beam distance: 500 ft
• Peak beam intensity: 6234 candela
• Water resistance: IPX7 - protected against immersion for 30 minutes @ 1 meter
• Replacement bulb - Use part # PPI 2004 Lamp Module (includes reflector)
• Lifetime warranty: You break it, they replace it... forever