The StealthLite 2410PL LED Flashlight is outfitted with a lens ring that emits a bright glow in the dark.
The new generation photoluminescent material in the plastic absorbs the energy from any light source - fluorescent lights, the sun, or even the flashlight's own beam.
No more fumbling in the dark for your flashlight.
The 2410 StealthLite LED module produces a true, ultr-focused, bright collimated LED beam.
The 2410 is corrosion proof, resistant to chemicals and extreme temperatures, and submersible.
• Powered by 4 AA alkaline cells (included)
• Deep dish reflector provides up to twice the brightness (lumens) and 2-1/2 times the lux (lumens per sq ft)
• One-handed flip switch
• Length: 7 inches
• Weight with batteries: 7.3 oz
• Light output: 126 lumens
• Run time: 7 hr 30 min
• Beam distance: 525 ft
• Peak beam intensity: 6500 candela
• Water resistance: IPX7 - protected against immersion for 30 minutes @ 1 meter
• Replacement battery: AA alkaline (x 4)
• Replacement bulb - none
• Lifetime warranty: You break it, they replace it... forever