Like inverted loops, these devices use gravity, along with complex water channels, to prevent water from entering your fuel tank vent system.
Perko P-Traps are integrated with a deflector vent and offer an effective, space-saving method of keeping liquid water out of carbon canisters.
• Allows vapor to vent from tank during thermal expansion of fuel, and while refueling
• Allows outside air into the tank during thermal contraction of fuel, or when fuel volume decrease during engine running
• Protects carbon canisters and engine from water
• Deflector-style vent opening reduces the amount of water that can enter the unit
• Internal P-trap and check valve prevent water from passing through the unit and into the fuel
• Available with straight or 90° swivel hose connection
• Available with black or white polymer splash guard