EZ Poxy2 combines the added gloss, wear resistance, and durability boaters are looking for in a two-part polyurethane enamel with the ease of application of a single part product.
This revolutionary formula reduces the effects of brush strokes and is so forgiving that it’s practically fool-proof.
In fact, EZ Poxy2 is so innovative that it makes exact mixing ratios a thing of the past.
Added UV protection and gloss retention keeps your boat looking shiny and new for years.
EZ Poxy2 is more economical, requires less effort, and is more forgiving than the competition.
• High-performance, two-part polyurethane marine topside enamel
• Exceptionally easy, forgiving application
• Long lasting, extremely durable, high-gloss finish
• Mix ratio is 4:1
• Roll with short nap roller (3/16" or less)
• Primer: EZ-Prime 6149
• Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner for brushing or rolling (5-10% in hot weather), and clean-up; 121 Spraying Thinner for spraying (15-20%)
• Theoretical coverage is 570 ft²/gallon, at least 2 coats recommended; 53% solids (vol.)
• Sold as a two-part kit