You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Odyssey 60 Ablative Antifouling Paint - Black, Gallon
Odyssey is Pettit's solvent-based range of ablative anti-fouling paints. Odyssey 60 is the mid-level, single-biocide constituent of the three-member Odyssey range.
Pettit Odyssey 60 replaces the now discontinued Ultima SR 60 bottom paint, but with more copper and faster drying times.
Those faster drying times provide quick boatyard turnaround and make Odyssey 60 particularly well-suited for application in our cooler, wetter Pacific Northwest climate where good weather windows can be short.
Odyssey® 60 delivers exceptional multi-season performance by combining controlled-polishing ablative technology with the highest copper content available in an ablative bottom paint.
With significantly more copper than competitors, Odyssey® 60 offers stronger protection at a better value.
Odyssey 60 is compatible over most finishes. It is VOC compliant in all 50 states, with less odor than Ultima SR 60.
Furthermore, Odyssey 60's contolled erosion technology provides a continuous supply of fresh biocide and minimizes coating build-up over time – leaving running surfaces smooth and clean and fast.
Odyssey 60's copolymer resins withstand hauling and relaunching without losing effectiveness. It is suitable for use on both power and sailboats.
Odyssey 60 is backed by Pettit's 18-Month HD (Hull Defense) limited warranty – one of the industry's strongest, offering peace of mind to all boaters.
For a step up in performance and increased protection when needed, consider Pettit's Odyssey Triton, a triple biocide ablative with a 24-month HD warranty. See Related Products.
• High-copper content (65%) yields stronger ablative protection and longevity in high fouling waters
• Smooth polishing ablative finish reduces build-up and eliminates the need for sanding
• Compatible over most bottom paints
• Solvent-based, fast dry formula, VOC compliant standard for boatyards (370 gm/l)
• Covered by HD (Hull Defense) 18-month limited warranty
• Contains copper – do not apply to aluminum boats or outdrives
• Apply with brush, 3/16" nap solvent resistant roller, or airless or conventional spray
• Thinner: 120/120VOC Brushing Thinner, 121 (T-8) Spraying Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 440 ft²/gallon; apply 2 (min) - 4 (max) coats - over-application can diminish performance; 54% solids (vol.)
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 1027256||MFG #: 1186506|
3 In Stock
|SKU #: 1027257||MFG #: 1126506|
3 In Stock
|SKU #: 1027258||MFG #: 1166506|
7 In Stock
|SKU #: 1028425||MFG #: 1136506|
5 In Stock