SR-21 is an ultra-thin, super slick, low friction film for boat bottoms.
It is an ideal racing finish for fresh water or cold saltwater boats.
SR-21 contains the slicking agents PTFE and molybdenum disulfide to reduce surface friction and increase hull speed.
SR-21 is easy to apply and dries in 15 minutes. Color changes to a bronze color upon immersion (1121 Blue takes on a bronze cast).
Comes as two components; copper flakes are mixed into the paint prior to application.
Copper load is approximately 21%.
• Copper powder biocide controls hard-shell fouling
• Ultra-thin film thickness prevents paint build-up
• No sanding required between coats when applying
• Recommended for use on fiberglass, wood, and properly primed steel boats
• Do not apply SR-21 to aluminum hulls or outdrives
• Application: short-nap (3/16" max.) or foam roller, airless spray (only)
• Thinner: Isopropyl Alcohol
• Theoretical coverage is 90 ft²/quart (360 ft²/gallon); 3 coats recommended; 8% solids (vol.)
• Sold in quart kits, only