Ultima SR-60 ablative antifouling paint offers exceptional multi-season performance. Ultima SR-60 bottom paint has one of the highest levels of cuprous oxide (65%) available in an antifouling paint.
It is designed to be resistant to algae, barnacles and other marine fouling in the most severe fouling tropical waters. It can also be used in temperate waters as well as freshwater lakes.
Ultima SR-60 is ideal for both power and sail boats where durable and long-lasting performance is required.
• Premium multi-season ablative antifouling coating
• Note: the 65% high copper load means some variation in color and finish may occur
• Can be applied to fiberglass, wood and properly primed steel hulls
• Do not use on aluminum hulls or outdrives
• Can be applied when ambient temperature is between 40°F and 90°F; launch within 60 days
• Application: brush, short nap roller (maximum 3/16"), airless or conventional spray
• Thinner: Pettit 120/T-10 Brushing or Pettit 121/T-8 Spraying Thinner (don't thin more than 10%)
• Theoretical coverage is 400 ft²/gallon; 2 or 3 coats recommended; 57.7% solids (vol.)