Unepoxy Plus has a high 46% loading of cuprous oxide for aggressive antifouling protection at a good price. It is a hard, modified epoxy finish that withstands season-long use. Unepoxy Plus is resistant to algae, barnacles, grass, and zebra mussels, and is equally effective in both fresh and saltwater. Compatible with most previously applied hard antifoulings.
Traditional bottom paints use toxic heavy metals, like cadmium, to slow the release of biocides from the paint. Unepoxy Plus uses Pettit's breakthrough Clean-Core technology to replace as much as 50% of the heavy metals in the paint, for a cleaner environment. The Clean-Core chemistry allows for improved control and more even release of fresh biocides from the surface of the paint -- providing maximum protection over a longer period, not to mention less weight and brighter colors.
• Suitable for use on fiberglass, wood, and steel hulls
• Suitable for non-aluminum trailered boats
• Application: brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
• Thinner: Pettit 120 Brushing or Pettit 121 Spraying Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 400 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended; 45% solids (vol.)