Racor's Turbine Series of fuel filters is available in three model sizes — 500 (60 gph max.), 900 (90 gph max.), and 1000 (180 gph max.).
They come with all plastic bowls, UL approved shielded plastic bowls, and all metal bowls.
They are available in single and dual/triple manifold models.
These are the 900 Series plastic bowl with metal shield models, which are UL approved.
Dual Manifold filters have two main advantages —
Using both filters simultaneously, you can achieve higher maximum flow capacity, with the ability to isolate one filter at a time, if necessary, for servicing the collection bowl or filter element without having to shut down your engine, thus avoiding a potentially dangerous situation.
You can size the unit so you only need to use one of the pair, thus keeping the other filter as a permanent backup, should the first one become clogged.
Racor turbine series fuel filter/water separators protect your engine from water, dirt, and other contaminants using a patented three-stage process:
• Separation — the turbine centrifuge separates solids and "free" water through centrifugal action. (Although the turbine has no moving parts, over 30% of the contaminants are removed here)
• Coalescing — smaller water droplets and solids coalesce on the specially designed conical baffle and fall into the collection bowl
• Filtration — Your engine benefits from nearly 100% water separation and fuel filtration with Racor's proprietary Aquabloc™ water repelling filter media
• Port size: 7/8"-14 UNF-2B straight threads for use with SAE J514 male JIC 37° flare fittings
• See-through plastic bowl allows inspection for presence of water in collection bowl
• Rotarty selector valve allows isolation of one filter at a time, or selection of both filters
• Vacuum gauge informs the operator of element condition or fuel system constriction
• Each housing has an internal valve to prevent cross contamination when changing elements
• Designed to be installed on the suction (upstream) side of the fuel transfer pump
• Note: 5" clearance above filter body is required for element removal
• Options — In-bowl water sensor probe; see Related Products, below
• Certifications —