The Crown Head was Raritan's first electric macerating toilet in 1965. Continual improvements to materials and design have made it legendary for quality, ruggedness and easy maintenance.
By combining an efficient impeller-style intake pump with a powerful centrifugal discharge, the Crown Head establishes the standard for dependability. A motor cover, front access to the macerator, and a removable intake pump make the Crown Head exceptionally easy to work on and maintain.
• Powerful centrifugal maceration, ideal for treatment systems or holding tanks
• Built-in deodorant system deodorizes the bowl and also lubricates working parts
• Optional household bowl, and alternate voltages, available by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930
• Momentary push-button switch to control flush is sold separately and requires a contiuous duty solenoid (RAR# CDS, under separate entry)
• Use of a RAR# RTC timer (see separate entry) allows for timed operation