Raritan’s Icemaker will withstand high humidity and extreme temperature changes when exposed on deck and still keep producing Ice.
Raritan has utilized the Embrako compressor for use in our Icemaker as it has been proven to be extremely reliable in all types of marine environment and comes with a 5 year limited warranty. Raritan’s Icemaker also utilizes copper condenser and not aluminum condenser. Aluminum condenser are known to corrode in marine environment. Additional partition near condenser assures that there is no recirculation of hot air back to condenser.
All hardware, doors and cabinet are stainless steel to prevent corrosion, including all wiring connections have heat shrink sleeves to seal against salt corrosion. Our evaporator is enclosed with a polymer cabinet, allowing for easy cleaning and scraping off frost without damaging evaporator.
Raritan’s Icemaker features a positive door latch and magnetic gasket, which provides the assurance that door remain tightly closed under any type of rocking motion of your vessel. A door latch also allows for locking the door in the open position to prevent mildew and odors when not in use.
Raritan incorporated simplified controls for our Model 87 making process of making ice reliable and dependable. Our unique design allows for a single thermostat to monitor both the cabinet temperature and the ice making cycle to provide maximum ice production. The rubber feet are easily adjustable to make installation easier for build in units.
A dependable, environmentally friendly, fully automatic ice making machine designed specifically for marine applications.
• Improved controls for more efficient operation.
• Cabinet and door built to last in harsh marine environments.
• Removable ice bucket
• Corrosion resistant marine grade hardware, hinges, fittings and fasteners.
• Positive catch door latch keeps door closed. This allows maximum ice production, while keeping harmful bacteria and molds out.
• Built in door prop lets you manual defrost or air dry your unit when power is off.
• Produces up to 21 lbs of ice every day using only 2-3/4 gallons of water. Stores of up to 11 lbs of crescent ice (1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L)
• Backed by Raritan’s one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team.
• No drain required makes it easy and inexpensive to install.
• Only requires a 1/4” outside diameter water line.
• Does not require additional hinge clearance for door swing.
• Includes flange.
• No additional side space required for ventilation.
• 115 V units UL and cUL listed, 230 volt model available.