All components are mounted outside of the tanks for dependable operation, eliminating the need for special tank fittings and the inevitable maintenance of internally mounted tank sensors.
The Tank Sensor consists of metallic sensor strips and a small encapsulated component case; it has no moving parts.
The low profile, touch-pad, Indicator Panel clearly displays a tank's contents (or reserve) by selecting the desired tank. The tank's level is displayed at quarter tank intervals (i.e. Empty, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and Full).
• Only for use on non-metallic, non-conductive tanks - plastic, fiberglass, wood-cored, etc.
• NOT FOR USE ON FUEL TANKS
• Easy-to-read tank level indicators
• Nominal maximum tank depth is 20"
• Electronic design is protected from the marine environment
• Simple installation
• Low power consumption
• Each unit is backed by Raritan's 1-year limited warranty
• Panel dimensions: 4.5"W x 2.25"H; requires 1.38" rear clearance
• Available for 12, 24 or 32V DC installations
• Comes with Indicator Panel and Tank Sensor Kits for 2 tanks (tank not included)