Raymarine's satellite TV antenna systems make satellite TV and high definition satellite TV while underway a reality for boats 25 feet and longer.
Each system provides uninterrupted satellite television reception, delivering crystal clear digital video and music on board.
Raymarine's Dynamic Beam Tilting technology provides automatic antenna stabilization and unmatched performance --- satellite acquisition and tracking is fast, steady and reliable, even in extreme weather and sea conditions.
Each system quickly identifies compatible DVB (Digital Video Broadcast) satellites utilizing Raymarine's unique Wide Range Search algorithm.
A NMEA 0183 GPS interface further reduces acquisition time by allowing the antenna control unit to know exactly where the boat is positioned in relationship to the broadcast satellites. Conical scanning maintains the strongest signal, while a unique rotating sub-reflector minimizes dish movement for quieter operation than competing units.
• Shows HD (High Definition) content from DirectTV with no additional equipment (HD models, only)
• Unique rotating sub-reflector minimizes dish movement for quieter, smoother operation
• Dynamic Beam Tilting technology continuously measures the vessel's heading, pitch, and roll to keep the antenna locked on a satellite at all times
• Proprietary Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm for the fastest identification and acquisition of satellites
• Larger antenna units will provide enhanced signal acquisition, coverage further offshore, and superior satellite tracking in regions prone to weak signals
• Models shown are formatted for the North American region
• Includes antenna and control unit, interconnect cables, mounting hardware, template and instructions