Small and mighty, the ResQLink™ is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for sailors, anglers, snowmobilers, pilots, back country sportsmen, and even parents hiking with children.
At 4.6 oz, the ResQLink weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping just 3.9 inches, it's smaller than the cell phone in your pocket.
With three levels of integrated signal technology — GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability — the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, rescuers are guided to within 100 meters or less of your position.
In the continental U.S., the GPS-enabled engine typically alerts search and rescue personnel to your position in as little as 5 minutes.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink is functioning and ready for use — with the push of a button, you can easily test both internal electronics and GPS functionality.
PLBs have been proven in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions. Just ask any of the hundreds of pilots, boaters, and back country explorers who have been saved by the use of a PLB.
• No subscription fees
• Super bright LED strobe
• Onboard 66-channel GPS; more reliable reception than a cell phone
• Manual activation
• Waterproof to 16 ft for 1 hr; 33 ft for 10 min
• Self-test and GPS test features
• Typical transmit performance is 30 hours
• Non-hazmat lithium battery
• Battery replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture, or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first; or after emergency use
• Carry in pack or pocket, no belt clip to snag; includes wrist lanyard
• Canadian customers must pay a government fee to register this product; register in the U.S. online for free
• Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, AMSA
• Made in the U.S.A.