Fisheries Supply can ship your order with many different carriers and service levels. If your preferred method of transportation is not an option at checkout, we will everything we can to accommodate your request.
Shipping rates are calculated at the time of checkout and billed at the rate quoted.
UPS and FedEx must have a physical street address and will not ship products to PO Box, APO or FPO addresses. Only USPS will ship to PO Box, APO and FPO addresses. Freight costs are now calculated on volume as well as weight.
Shipping Weight and Dimension Information
UPS – Max weight for standard packages 150 lbs. Max weight for Hazardous Materials is 66 lbs.; unless further restricted by UPS. Maximum length is 108-119” depending on service level.
FedEx – Max weight for standard packages is 150 lbs. Max weight for Hazardous Materials is 66 lbs.; unless further restricted by FedEx. Maximum length is 108-119” depending on service level.
USPS Priority Mail – Max weight is 70 lbs. No Hazardous Materials packages. Maximum length is 96”.
USPS Parcel Post – Max weight is 70 lbs. No Hazardous Materials packages. Maximum length is 119”.
International – Max weight will vary depending on the country to which the packages are shipped.
Charges for Hazardous Materials Packages
All carriers have additional charges for Hazardous Materials Packages. We will only pass on the actual charges plus the cost of any special boxes and/or packaging that is required. Please feel free to contact Fisheries Supply if you have any questions about Hazardous Materials Packages and/or the cost of shipping them.
• The maximum value or declared value per package is $50,000 and the maximum liability per package is $50,000.
• Packages previously delivered by UPS Ground Service in the 48 contiguous United States can be retrieved with a Call Tag. Call Tag service is not provided via Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select or GroundTrac.
• Some air shipments may be shipped by surface transportation.
• As determined by USP, FedEx or Common Carrier, a residential delivery is one made to a home and a commercial delivery is one made to a place of business.
All shipments are F.O.B. Fisheries Supply’s warehouse or original shipping point in the case of factory direct to customer. Please check your incoming orders carefully at the time of arrival for shortage and/or damage.
You must note any damage or shortage of cartons on the delivering carrier's delivery receipt. If necessary, file your claim directly with that carrier. Fisheries Supply CANNOT file these claims for you. We will be happy to advise you if you have a problem.
Some items which are too heavy or too large to be shipped UPS will be shipped by Common Carrier. These items will be shipped "Freight Collect" and cannot be refused when delivery is attempted. Motor freight can be very expensive. If you refuse delivery, or cancel a truck freight order after it has been shipped, you are still subject to all freight and storage charges.
Free Shipping on online orders over $99 (some restrictions apply)
To take advantage of Free Shipping:
- Place at least $99 of fisheriessupply.com items in your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Select "Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $99" as your shipping option. Your order will be delivered within 5-8 business days after all of your items are available to ship. Items must be shipped complete to one address.
- Submit your order, sit back, and enjoy Free Shipping.
Restrictions on Free Shipping
- Promotion applies to online orders only. Phone orders and faxed orders do not qualify for free shipping.
- Applies to U.S. delivery addresses in the lower 48 states. Addresses in Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free shipping.
- If the items qualify for free shipping but your order also contains other ineligible items, you'll be charged shipping fees for those ineligible items.
- Canceling items or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for Free Shipping.
- Ineligible items include those that qualify as:
1. Hazardous: Including but not limited to paint, paint thinner, certain batteries, certain cleaners, acetone, starting fluid, flares, smoke canisters, incendiary line throwers, CO2 cartridges, items that contain aerosol accelerant, gel coat, certain resins and adhesives, butane, propane. Please refer toUPS and FedEx for more details on shipping Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials or call our Dangerous and Oversized Goods Specialist David Parker at (206)-633-6303 between the hours of 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday.
2. Oversize: Please refer to UPS and FedEx for more details on oversize shipping or call our Dangerous and Oversized Goods Specialist David Parker at (206)-633-6303 between the hours of 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday.
- Some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.
- May be used in conjunction with a promotion code. The qualifying amount is the subtotal of the products purchased before promotion code is applied, and before sales tax is applied.
- You will not receive Free Shipping on your order if items are canceled that bring your total below $99.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue $99 Free Shipping at any time.
Our goal is customer satisfaction. If you need to return or exchange merchandise, please contact us within 30 days of purchase date for a return authorization. No merchandise will be accepted without prior authorization. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales invoice and must be sent prepaid in saleable condition in original packaging. All return merchandise, except orders that we incorrectly filled may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%.
A prior return authorization is required and defective merchandise is subject to factory acceptance before we can issue credit or replacement. Please contact us for a return authorization.