You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Self-priming, electric pump with bronze gears for transferring lubricating oils and viscous liquids. Flow direction is reversible. Nickel-plated brass body and stainless steel shaft. Designed for in intermittent usage. Main applications: draining engine sumps and lubricating engines.
• Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM / 5.5 LPM
• Voltage: 24V DC
• Inlet/Outlet: 3/8" BSPP with 3/8" Male NPT fittings
• Self-priming: 5 ft / 1.5m (wet gears)
• Amperage Draw: 3A
• Maximum Work Pressure: 29 psi / 2 bar
• Max Work Temperature: 140°F / 60°C
• Pump: White