You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The SR-Series single row LED Light Bars provides a sleek, yet powerful, low profile lighting solution that measures less than 2" tall.
The SR-Series is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power.
Available in a range of lengths, these LED light bars can be used on virtually any vehicle or marine vessel.
SR-Series Spot-Flood Combo Lights are constructed using both 10° spot-focused LEDs and 25° flood-focused LEDs.
All the LEDs illuminate simultaneously to produce a broad beam with a high intensity center that projects almost four times farther than the edges of the beam.
The wider the fixture selected, the more intense and longer the beam.
The SR-Series is built to withstand the harshest of environments, on land or over water.
Each light is resistant to shock, vibration, and water penetration - for years of trouble-free use.
• Patented Hybrid Optics system for optimal light spread
• Made with the finest materials, 97% efficient internal LED driver circuitry, and the latest Cree and Osram LEDs
• Crisp, clear, consistent light over the entire life of the bulb
• Multi-voltage input 9 - 36V DC
• Unbreakable, abrasion resistant, optically clear polycarbonate lens
• No warm up — instant on/off
• Oversized heatsink keeps LEDs running cooler, brighter, and longer (50,000 hours+)
• Extruded aluminum housing
• Durable, UV resistant, powder coat finish
• Includes plug and play wiring harness with switch, two sets of black stainless steel mounting brackets (short and long for low profile (1") and standard (3") mounting, and mounting hardware
• Note: The yellow color you see in some of the images of these lights are "flood" LEDs, not amber. You cannot tell the color of an LED beam by looking at the LED when it's off
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Made in USA