With a 3" dial, Voyager compasses are the entry level to Ritchie's offering of large compasses.
These compasses provide greater stability and better visibility.
Bracket mount compasses are among the most popular styles for their fast and versatile installation at almost any location, particularly angled surfaces.
Bracket mounted compasses are easily removable for security purposes.
The traditional flat card style dial in the B-80 is best suited when mounting the compass in a location where you are looking down at the compass to see the course heading.
On their flat card dials, Ritchie adds a special lightweight PowerDamp® baffle that eliminates spinning and dial jumping at high speeds and in rough conditions.
• Extra 45° lubber lines
• Durable, hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• Powerful DirectiveForce magnets for fast heading lock-on
• Movable sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (V-80-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in the USA