You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Pencils will work great on Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper but sometimes you need a pen. This All-Weather Plastic Clicker Pen writes on wet paper and upside down, the pressurized ink cartridge performs in temperatures from -30°F to 250°F. Pen holds steady in wet conditions with the rubberized grip. The ink won't leak, evaporate, or blow up in your pocket.
• 5-1/4" long, with a barrel diameter of 3/8"
• Black barrel, grip channels near tip indicate ink color
• Black ink; refill cartridges available
• WRITES THROUGH: The permanent ink writes through water, grease, and mud without clumping or smearing
• PRESSURIZED CARTRIDGE: All-Weather cartridge is pressurized, writes in temperatures from -30F to 250F, under water (up to 35 ft), and any angle
• PROPRIETARY INK: The ink and delivery system used exclusively in Rite in the Rain Refills will write without skipping in extremely wet conditions far better than other comparable weatherproof pens
• INK DELIVERY: Tiny pockets in the pen's tip will deliver ink in the worst conditions without allowing water or air back into the Cartridge
• RITE IN THE RAIN NOTEBOOKS: The most ideal pen for Rite in the Rain All-Weather Notebooks