These blocks have a more traditional swivel head and shackle which makes them ideal for use in applications where the attachment points are difficult to access or inspect, or where the standard Dyneema® link of the Orbit range may not be suitable for the intended attachment point. Use where the attachment point is a fixed saddle or pad eye and free rotation is critical.
• Ultra low profile integrated becket
• Provide smooth, uninterrupted 360° rotation
• Sheave is carbon fiber reinforced, PTFE impregnated nylon
• Stage 2 bearing: glass fiber reinforced lubricant pregnated nylon
• Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sports boats and small keel boats to 30 ft. for RF55110; to 26 ft. for RF45110
• Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 26 ft.