Designed for racing boats, ball bearing Orbit Blocks have the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite, reinforced polymer construction coupled with a UV stabilized Dyneema® rope link head that eliminates heavy stainless steel headposts and shackles. The result is up to 35% weight savings over comparable composite blocks with metal components - a huge difference. The Dyneema rope link opens for easy attachment to padeyes, toerail, boom bails, eyes, etc.
• Ultra lightweight and low profile
• Highest working load in its class
• Easily fitted and securely retained Dyneema® link head
• Low friction 2-stage orbital bearing system ensures easy running with high load capacity
• Doubles and triples have only a single inner cheeks for minimum weight and compactness
• Clean, fully-articulating rubber boot stand-up base allows for conversion of any Orbit Block
• Sheave diameter: 2-3/16" (55mm)