Snatch blocks are a convenient solution for temporary leads and line deflection on boats up to 36 feet. Use as removable spinnaker sheet deflector, temporary sheeting point, temporary reefing point, temporary outboard sheet lead for headsail trim, or emergancy replacement block.
• Cam lock version have a rotating cam mechanism for positive closure and easy opening
• Snap shackle head allows 360° swivel while the trunnion snap shackles allow additional articulation from side to side
• 316 stainless steel frame, load strap, and needle roller bearings
• Soft PVC cheeks reduce clatter and protect gelcoat and painted surfaces
• Hardcote® anodized 1-3/4" grade 6061-T6 aluminum sheave
• Investment cast 15-5PH stainless steel snap shackle