This acrylic strippable water-borne coating forms a tough, flexible, UV resistant, temporary protective film that can be easily stripped after just a few hours, or stays flexible, pliable and strippable for months. Use it to temporarily protect various surfaces during repair or construction work.
• Contains no strong solvents that can mar or damage other surfaces
• For use as a protective coating over fiberglass gel coats or plastic laminates, but may be used to temporarily protect other surfaces
• Deck Protect 747 may be removed by manually peeling away coating or pressure washing
• Translucent blue color
• Cure times are influenced by temperature and humidity; at 70° F, can re-coat in 1 - 2 hours, fully cured in 24 hours
• Apply by brush, roller (3/8" smooth to medium; pre-wash to remove loose fibers), or airless spray; cleans with soap and water
• Theoretical coverage is 50 - 80 ft²/gal at 1 mil thickness; 2 coats recommended; 43% solids (vol.)