AF-33 copper-based, ablative coploymer paint has been re-formulated to be a harder, more durable antifouling finish for all types of vessels, from workboats to daysailers.
Its self-polishing, copolymer technology provides a continuous release of biocide, even when tied to the dock - for constant antifouling protection. No need to be moving through the water to expose fresh biocide.
AF-33 is suitable for use on all types of boats from daysailers to powerboats to tugs and barges, in fresh or salt water.
AF-33's harder ablative finish lasts longer on higher speed boats, and is abrasion resistant to withstand maintenance scrubbing without removing paint, and trailering and dry storage without coating damage.
• Durable multi-season protection
• Longer lasting protection on high speed vessels
• 33% high purity cuprous oxide
• Copolymer controlled release technology allows more protection using less copper
• Ablative finsh reduces paint buildup with repeated applications
• Reliable color consistency for color matching
• Consistent viscosity for better flow and rolling ability
• May be applied over many ablative antifouling paints
• Apply by brush, roller (3/8" nap, solvent resistant), or spray
• Cleaner and thinner for brush or spray: Seahawk 2033 Reducer
• Theoretical coverage is 290 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended, 3 at waterline and other high wear areas; 62% solids