Where overboard discharge of a waste holding tank is permitted, the DTD02 Tank Discharge Control Panel has a key-operated switch that allows the user to activate the discharge pump remotely (manual mode). The panel also has a warning light capable of indicating if the holding tank discharge seacock is closed.
When used with a Sealand DTM Series Tank-Level Monitor System (sold separately - see Related Products, below), the semi-automatic operation mode can be selected so the pump will shut off by itself when the holding tank is empty.
The panel includes a green light that indicates when the discharge pump is running to remind the user to turn the pump off when used in Manual Mode.
Compared to the DTD01, this DTD02 panel adds a warning light and circuit which can be used to indicate whether or not the holding tank discharge seacock is closed.
To take advantage of this feature, you must install a Seacock Interlock Switch (#385310705); see Accessory Products, below.
This DTD control can be used with a discharge pump operating on the same voltage and a maximum circuit rating of 20 amps.
• Use key to manually activate pump to discharge holding tank contents directly overboard in unrestricted waters
• Green light indicates when discharge pump is running; reminds operator to shut off pump to prevent burn-out
• Keyed switch provides U.S. Coast Guard-approved security when key is removed; no padlocks or other mechanical fasteners are required
• Available semi-automatic mode when used with a DTM Series Tank Monitor
• Available "Seacock Closed" warning light when used with Seacock Interlock Switch
Includes control panel with keyed selector switch, "On" indicator light for discharge pump, and seacock monitor light.