Floor anchors are designed to secure floorboards or to lock hinged panels.
A very slick design — the anchor is threaded into the floorboard support, and the tapered flat-headed fastener goes through the floorboard and notches into the anchor.
• Made of 316L stainless steel - will not corrode, discolor with age, or damage the wood surface
• Floor anchors safely hold 500 lb per unit - 1000 lb breaking load
• Meets ISAF requirements for offshore boats
• Opening mechanism is a simple bayonet style, with 1/4 turn lock and release that will not loosen with age
• Can be opened or closed by either a coin or a flat head screwdriver
• All components permanently attached - no loose pieces to drop in the bilge
• Available in 2 sizes: 034 for 1/2" - 3/4" thick floorboards, and 100 for 1" - 1-1/4" thick floorboards