May be used with any water pump, alone or in multiples, as an economic replacement for conventional tanks. Pump life is extended because of decreased water hammer, decreased run time and switch cycles, and less motor heat due to fewer pump cycles. Maximum draw down of 0.7 gallons of usable water is provided consistently on every pump cycle. For maximum efficiency and water delivery, the accumulator tank pressure charge should be the same as the pump switch turn-on setting, typically 20 psi.
• Reduces noisey pump cycling
• Consistent water pressure
• Easy to install and maintain
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel tank
• No taste or odor from bladder or tank
• Connection: single 1/2 female NPT
• Pre-charged to 20 PSI