You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This kit allows you to convert your 30A boat and shore power cord to the Smart Plug safe and secure connection, while still allowing you to plug into a traditional twist-lock 30A dockside power station.
SmartPlug's innovative shape and secure locking mechanism on the boat end of the power cord protect against loose connections and corrosion - the leading causes of marine fire and electrocution.
The locking mechanisms on the power cord and boat inlet snap together, so you can both feel and hear the positive connection being made; no twisting required.
The male and female bodies nest together, so aligning the pins is a snap.
Watch this informative 1 minute video demonstrating the revolutionary safety and convenience features of the SmartPlug.
• No different sized pins to line up - only one plug-in orientation - intuitive to use, even in the dark
• Easily retrofits to your boat's existing boatside shorepower system
• Dockside end has a twist-lock connection so you can count on being able to plug in wherever you dock your boat
• Very strong - easily handles the weight of the power cord pulling down on the connector
• Watertight molded plug and connector
• Easy-to-connect straight pins - with larger contact surface area than curved pins
• Triple waterproof silicone seals on connector prevent corrosion
• Power cord boat-side connector has a convenient blue LED to indicate when power is available
• Heavy-duty, flexible 10-gauge, 3-conductor cable
• Certified to meet ABYC and UL marine requirements
• Incredible 7-year warranty
Click here for additional information about SmartPlug features and how they offer significant improvements over traditional twist-lock connectors.