Designed for high performance sailors, the PXR cam cleat is a development of the successful PX range.
The PXR offers three stages of adjustment, lighter settings for continuously trimmed sheets and ropes, and harder settings for halyards and other occasionally-adjusted lines.
• Precision control for racing
• Alloy cam/base grip and patented roller action ensures easy release as wind loads increase
• Compact, low profile design
• First cam cleat with adjustable release pressure
• Available in a variety of sizes and mounts, including horizontal and vertical swivel models
• T-Series with retro fit base allow direct replacement of traditional 1-1/16" and 1-1/2" c/c cam cleats
• VP-Series has a pivoting sheave and cleat unit for mast and boom mounting
• SW-Series has a 360° swivelling base