Although the label says Gasoline, in fact, you can also use this product in Diesel.
Star Tron is available in several concentrations. Choose which version to purchase by the size of the fuel tank you're treating, not the type of fuel.
This version is a lower concentration in which 1 ounce treats 6 gallons of fuel.
The 1 ounce bottle is ideal for treating smaller quantities of fuel, so it’s marketed for use in smaller engines with smaller fuel tanks — which typically burn gasoline.
Use it for small outboard motors, lawn mowers, motorcycles, scooters, snowmobiles, ATVs, generators, and chain saws - with fuel tanks typically in the ½ to 25 gallon range.
This way you’re typically measuring ounces, or fractions of an ounce - instead of fractions of a drop of the concentrated stuff.
StarTron contains enzymes and additives which consume and disperse harmful microbial growth, clean the fuel delivery system and combustion chambers, stabilize fuel chemistry, and reduce engine emissions.
Importantly, StarTron also helps prevent water separation in the tank by dispersing moisture in the fuel into sub-micron particles that are safely eliminated while the engine operates.
A year-round treatment, Star Tron stabilizes fuel chemistry and prevents oxidation for up to two years - making it ideal for winterizing or storing boats
• Works in all 2- and 4-cycle engines burning gasoline or diesel — boats, automobiles, RVs, generators, oil burning furnaces, etc.
• Saves money by lowering fuel system maintenance
• Allows engines to start easier and run more smoothly
• Improves cruising range and fuel economy
• Prevents problems related to E10/ethanol-blended fuels
• Regular use keeps burners, fuel injectors, and carburetors clean
• Rejuvenates old fuel that has been sitting in the tank
• Eliminates sludge-forming bacteria
• Removes carbon, gum, and varnish deposits - and prevents future deposits
• Reduces cold weather gelling in diesel
• Reduces soot in diesel emissions
• Does not contain any poisons or pesticides
Note - you cannot overdose with StarTron. Petroleum-based, adding too much StarTron wastes money, but will not harm your engine.