You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This personal flotation device provides automatic inflation when submerged in water, with manual inflation by pulling on an activation lanyard or by oral inflation tube. While being Coast Guard approved, this model it is not required to meet as stringent requirements regarding accidental inflation due to high humidity and arming status as other, more costly, models.
• 33.7 lb buoyancy when fully inflated
• Secumar 3001 automatic inflation mechanism
• Manual inflation by pulling lanyard, or by oral tube
• Lightweight comfort for improved range of motion and ventilation
• Includes mesh carry/storage bag; tri-fold design repacks neatly and easily within minutes
• User requirements: 16 years old, 90+ lbs., 30-52" chest, 5'-2" height
• USCG approved Type V PFD with conditional Type II performance, must be worn to meet requirements, call or see label for details; not approved for commercial use
• Uses re-arm kit #0923