This inflatable PFD features automatic, manual and oral inflation. The Halkey Roberts 1F inflator indicator meets the most stringent requirements for preventing moisture induced accidental inflation and having a clear, single point indication of the arming status of the inflation mechanism.
Tri-fold low profile design is unobtrusive and comfortable for extended wear.
• 33.7 lbs. buoyancy when fully inflated
• Automatic inflation when submerged in water; manual inflation by pulling lanyard or by oral tube
• Heavy duty nylon shell, high visibility 3M™ SOLAS-grade 6755 reflective tape on front and on bladder, emergency whistle
• Pocket to store extra cylinder or gear, and D-ring attachment point
• Optional back flap for gov't. agency identification
• User requirements: 16 years old, 90+ lbs., 30-52" chest
• USCG approved Type V PFD with conditional Type II performance on recreational vessels; Type V approval on applicable uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft., must be worn to meet requirements, call or see label for details
• Uses re-arm Kit #0927