EZ-Fillet is a wood flour-filled two-part putty with a ketchup-like, self-leveling consistency that allows it to be measured by volume or weight. The resin (part A) is brick red in color while the hardener (part B) is a deep, dark green. A rich brown wood tone results when the two parts are combined indicating complete mixing. The putty thickens after mixing to form an easy to spread compound which will not run or sag.
• Designed for superior strength and workability
• Can be used by itself to create smooth cosmetic fillets
• Combine with fiberglass cloth for a structural fillet
• Cures overnight to an exceptionally strong fillet
• Fillet can be fiberglass taped before or after curing
• Resin - red, hardener - green, mixed color - brown
• Simple 2:1 (by weight or volume) mixing ratio