Designed to help sailors and power boaters protect key areas of a boat's deck and superstructure from abrasion, chips, scuffs and wear.
Using adhesive technology borrowed from Formula One racing cars, Barton Marine pressure-sensitive adhesive wear pads can be applied wherever there is a need to protect a boat's finish without compromising its appearance.
The Carbon Fiber wear pads featured here were designed for use on carbon fiber spars and structures, but can be used anywhere.
• Simply clean the surface, peel, and stick
• Can be applied to smooth surfaces as well as rough surfaces (like abrasive non-skid) with a light sanding prep
• Wear pads can be cut to shape, as necessary
• Safe for gelcoat; will not damage surface
• Round pad is just under 8-1/4" in diameter (208 mm)
• Rectangular pad is just under 3-7/8" x 8-1/4" (98 mm x 208 mm)