You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Complete your electric-mount arsenal with the new Grand Slam 950 Electric Anchor & Stern Light! With the simple push of a button, boaters can safely adjust the position of their Anchor & Stern Light from the comfort of the helm. Ideal for powered vessels 39 ft and under (12-meters and under), the GS-950 is certified for USCG-required 2 nautical miles. The GS-950 is a fully electric unit with hidden wires inside the hardtop. This mount easily installs to the surface of the hardtop and fits all top thicknesses. The GS-950 lights run on 12 volts and consists of four 3-watt LED Cree chips driven by two Mean Well drivers.
• Machined / Anodized aluminum body with a Light-brushed finish
• Certified for USCG-required 2-nm
• Includes tube, light and 10" lead for 12V DC power supply for light function
• Threaded shaft for consistent lift and descent
• Delrin bearings for smooth operation
• Features removable set pin for manual adjustment
• Mounts to all hardtops
• Reliable long-life LEDs
• 6-Watt Stern Light and 12-watt Anchor
• Low-draw, 0.6 amps per light
• Low-voltage 12-24V DC
• Made in the USA
• 1-year limited warranty