You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Utilizing shore power just got a whole lot easier! The Shore Power Cable Holder – designed to elevate power lines up and out of the water to increase safety and accessibility at the dock. The tube easily fits into standard rod holders and features a gliding ring to compensate for low or high tides. This holder supports up to 100 amps of shore power cables.
• Manufactured from stainless steel Type-304
• The 1-1/2-inch diameter tube fits standard rod holders 1-5/8-inch in diameter
• Adjustable height ring to compensate for low or high tide
• Two-piece design for easy storage
• Clamp-on ring (also sold separately as F16-0804-1) can be adapted to 1-1/4- or 1-1/2-inch tube diameter by removing Delrin Washer
• Packaged in mesh bag for easy drying if stored wet and to avoid from scratching deck or storage surfaces on the boat
• 1-year limited warranty