Reading lights combine the features and benefits of cold cathode fluorescent (CCF) technology with the rich aesthetics of high end European-style light fixtures.
• Designed to hold up under shock and vibration and resist elements causing corrosion
• Long life - rated at 25,000 hours of life, construction similar to neon lights
• Low power draw/efficient operation: CCFs draw very little power for the light they deliver - 80 lumens per watt - 4 to 8 times that of a halogen and incandescent sources
• Low heat - more power is converted into light and not dissipated as heat
• Dimming system compatible