The single and double linear surface mount CCF lights not only look good, they have a wide variety of features and benefits conducive for users in the marine, RV and truck markets. They are durable enough to hold up under shock and vibration, as well as other environmental elements causing corrosion.
• Dimensions single lens: 19.39"L x .884"D x 4.027"W
• Dimensions double lens: 19.39"L x .884"D x 6.206"W
• Illumination: 23 lux per watt @ 3 ft.
• Durable due to their tube and ballast construction
• Long life - rated at 25,000 hours of life, construction similar to neon lights
• Low power draw/effecient operation: CCFs draw very little power for the light they deliver - 80 lumens per watt, 4 - 8 times that of a halogen and incandescent sources
• Low heat - more power is converted into light and not dissipated as heat
• Low profile/surface mounting - ultra thin CCF tube and TIR lens combine to form an ultra thin light
• Dimming system compatible